Experienced Lawyer Advocates for the Rights of Crime Victims
Crime Victims Shouldn't Have to Pay for the Negligence of Others
Crime victims have a right to fair compensation for damages they have suffered due to negligent security or inadequate security measures on someone else's property. If you've been injured as a result of someone else's criminal act, you need a skilled lawyer on your side to secure compensation for physical injuries, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering.
At the Stan Derwin Brown Law Office, LLC, in Largo, Maryland, attorney Stan Brown has dedicated his law practice to standing up for crime victims' rights and the rights of those injured due to the criminal acts and/or negligence of others. Mr. Brown has extensive experience in various kinds of home invasion liability, premises security liability, negligent security and inadequate security cases and is ready to answer all of your important legal questions.
Free Initial Consultation | Call 301.883.8888 Now
If you are dealing with problems as a result of an injury caused by someone's criminal act on commercial or business property, Stan Brown is ready to help. He handles a broad range of legal issues related to liability for home invasions, premises security liability, negligent security, inadequate security, land use and zoning laws. He is ready to answer your questions, including:
- What kind of compensation are you, as a crime victim or survivor, entitled to?
- What are some common types of commercial properties and business establishments where crime victim injuries occur?
- Why do crime victims and their survivors need an attorney?
- What constitutes negligent security or inadequate security?
- Why are landlords, management companies and security guard companies liable for your injuries that result from a home invasion within your rental apartment?